Work for an international nonprofit organization where they are making a difference around the world every day. You’re involved in something important – plus you get to work in gorgeous offices with a great view and have tons of cool perks – like puppies in the office and team wine nights!
- Support a fast-paced team in this major international nonprofit
- Handle a multi-faceted role that includes member relations
- Interact with people at all levels
- Manage information in the database
- Coordinate schedules to arrange meetings, conference calls, and lunches
- Help plan events and dinners
- Draft correspondence and items for newsletter
- Administrative experience in a sophisticated and fast-paced environment
- Worldly and looking to make an impact right away
- Solid organizational skills and ability to work independently to support the team.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills