Do you want to make the world a better place? Your administrative skills can help you do that. Join a team committed to a crucial global mission in an organization for which you can be proud. Work in a collaborative environment in which everyone is striving toward important goals and what you add matters.
• Apply your education and skills in assisting attorneys and senior paralegals.
• Assist with contract review, regulatory compliance filings, litigation management, data breach response,
client trainings, and other legal areas.
• Collect and manage official corporate legal paper and electronic files.
• Conduct research on the internet and in various legal resources.
• Draft routine legal documents and correspondence for attorney and/or senior paralegal review.
• Assist with meetings. Coordinate logistics and attend meetings and take meeting minutes, as needed. Assist
in preparation of meeting packages.
• Use your excellent communication skills to interact with people at all levels, in multiple countries, and
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are looking for a committed professional with a bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
It is essential that you have a strong sense of purpose, high-performance standards, and steadfastly push yourself and others for tangible results, while still ensuring work-life balance.
• A skilled communicator with the ability to engage people, share information, persuade, and influence.
Excellent listening skills.
• Excellent analytical and writing skills, including experience with editing and drafting documents.
• Skilled in use of MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Strong organizational skills and a detail orientation.
• Relevant legal experience, including contract review and administration, regulatory compliance including
regulatory filings, client communications.
• Comfortable learning new technology and software (e.g., Zoom, Skype, SharePoint).
• Experience with project and process management to ensure efficient workflow.
• Experience conducting research on the Internet and in other legal resources.