Work in a cool, creative environment for a great boss who knows the value of a good assistant. Your high-level responsibilities, variety, and learning will keep your job interesting. Use a variety of your skills and talents including writing, coordination, meeting planning, organization, time management, as well as your EQ, judgment, and discretion.
- Manage complex calendars; arrange and coordinate meetings
- Hold briefings with the team to set priorities, plan, and manage schedules
- Attend meetings
- Review correspondence, reports, articles, newsletters, websites, etc.
- Draft summaries of key points, and identify action items for review by the executive
- Draft correspondence, email, and reports
- Coordinate needs for effective meetings including catering, audio-visual set up, and other meeting materials as required
- Interact, in person and in writing, with people at all levels
- Manage and coordinate communications for your team with people at all levels
- Read and respond to correspondence and email
Three+ years of high-level executive support. Experience managing international travel and a complex schedule
- Quick thinking and able to anticipate needs
- Excellent written and spoken grammar skills
- Proficient and efficient
- Expert at handling the behind-the scene things that make an executive successful
- An independent thinker and problem solver
- Able to manage multiple priorities at once
- A go-getter with a great sense of humor
- Professional judgment
- An excellent and gracious communicator
- Able to prioritize and act independently
If you are excited to join a team that makes a difference and interact with people at the highest levels, contact us right away!