Executive assistant 50k Make a difference!
Provide top-level support. This is a job where you don’t sit around and wait to be told what to do. Use your judgment to make decisions and suggestions. Make connections that will enhance your future. Get to know priorities to help set the agendas. Take responsibility for making the executives successful.
- Schedule live meetings, virtual meetings, and conference calls with high level partners and other executives; Resolve time-conflicts and manage competing demands
- Create detailed travel itineraries, attending to the most minute details
- Coordinate communications via phone, email, and messaging
- Stay on top of commitments; remind executives of where they need to be, due dates, timelines, delays, event requirements
- Draft time sensitive correspondence, proposals, and other written materials
- Assist with events by sending invitations and tracking RSVPs
- Demonstrate judgment, tact, diplomacy and discretion in answering or redirecting questions to appropriate sources and in dealing with sensitive or highly confidential matters, making judgement calls when multiple courses of action are possible
- A college degree
- 1-2 years responsible admin support post college that includes scheduling and travel arrangements
- An independent thinker and doer with excellent judgment
- A calm-under-fire approach
- Proactive with backbone – roll up your sleeves and jump in; not afraid to speak up
- A make-it-happen attitude