RPStaffing (www.rpstaffing.com) provides high-end permanent and temporary placement for job-seekers and clients in the metro area. We are committed to seeing clients and candidates succeed because of our efforts.
The culture is fast paced, results driven and rewards both team and individual achievements. Management style is open and encourages trying new ideas, participation, fun, and self-development.
We are seeking additional RECRUITERS to join our team!
- Recruit candidates to fill our clients’ temporary and permanent jobs. Use a variety of methods to source candidates including LinkedIn , ads, warm calls, and cold calls to strong prospects.
- Build lasting relationships with members of the academic and business community and to grow networks for referrals.
- Interview. Become an expert interviewer to determine candidate’s qualifications and what they want/will do.
- Serve as advocate for your candidates and promote them for jobs. Match them with jobs and present their strengths.
- Maintain communications with candidates.
- Meet clients and make strong matches to job opportunities.
- Attend and take part in strategy meetings.
- Maintain records and track your progress.
- Develop as a professional. Set and reach goals. Be creative and try ideas.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Two plus years of recruiting experience or successful sales experience in a boutique business
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm, drive, and assertiveness
- An interest in seeing clients and candidates succeed because of your efforts
- Strong experience in developing relationships
- People skills and intuitiveness
- Excellent listening skills
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent written and spoken grammar
- A college degree