50k plus awesome benefits!
The work is interesting and varied, supporting this highly effective team in one of the most influential associations in Washington. PLUS it’s one of the most fun places to work – with lots of team building activities- happy hours, ice cream social, events, holiday parties, and more.
- Manage and stay on top of schedules that change at the drop of a hat
- Communicate with people at all levels to coordinate schedules and information
- Remain aware of all scheduled activities, monitor status, serve as the liaison, and keep other departments updated
- Work independently to conduct research and carry out special administrative projects
- Monitor and review various publications and relay items of importance to the staff
- Compile and update briefings and other materials on various legal issues
- Draft memos and correspondence; answer and screen calls
- Track and order supplies, handle bills and expense account receipts
- Prepare materials for Board and Executive Committee meetings
This may be the dream job you’ve been hoping for if you have exceptional communications skills, are highly organized, are proactive, and have excellent judgment.
- 2 years admin experience supporting a fast-paced team
- Experience adapting last minute changes to schedules, and starting and stopping projects
- Strong MS Office
- A desire to learn and improve yourself
- Interest in long-term growth