Are you ready to get out there, find out what the real world is like, and start making money?
Start your Post Grad experience off right by working for our clients in temporary jobs and earning $15-$16/hour, depending on experience.
Temporary positions are opportunities for you to try out different jobs in different kinds of offices, while you’re gaining the valuable experience employers want.
GET EXPOSURE TO THE KINDS OF COMPANIES WHERE PEOPLE WANT TO WORK:
- Business associations
- Commercial real estate businesses
- Investment companies
- Wealth management companies
- International Development organizations
ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS DON’T HAVE TO BE DULL. Our clients want you for your brain and judgment as well as your skills.
Get your foot in the door with fulfilling entry-level positions:
- Data Entry – Don’t just plug in numbers. You review the information to make sure your database is relevant
- Receptionist – learn how organizations work and get administrative and office management experience
- Project Management
- Program Assistant
- Meetings Assistant
- Government Affairs Assistant
Qualifications for entry level positions:
- Judgment and organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Microsoft Office skills
- Administrative or project experience
- Data entry skills
- Or just a friendly voice and excellent customer service skills